Monday, January 25, 2010

Tired

I am so glad last week is over. It felt like such a long week. I was so tired! By Friday morning when I was supposed to get up at 6 am and do a bike/run.....I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was so sore from weights/core and I was mentally and physically exhausted.....so I just slept in and then once I made it to work, I still wasn't feeling any better. Luckily I was able to leave early (thanks to great coworkers) and I came home and took a 4 hour nap! Then I did a short version of the workout I was supposed to do.
Then after Saturday's group workout I took 2 naps! I finally felt caught up on sleep.
I think I was so tired because I have not been eating enough. I started keeping track of my food and I was only eating about 1500 calories, Coach Michelle says I should be in the upwards of 2500-3000! Holy Crap that is a lot of food! I have been doing a little better the last few days....thanks to some pizza! I have been feeling a little better.....we'll see when the end of the week gets here!
Today was a swim/run workout that was pretty easy, tomorrow is a rest day and then group workout on Wednesday night. Week 3 is underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment