Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday Group Workout

Holy Moly Weight Lifting! I have never gotten the hang of lifting weights, mostly because I hate the smell of the gym and it was always very intimidating because I didn't know how to use anything. Well, all of the is about to change! Saturday group workout was a bike/run, that was great. The 40 minute run felt really good, I think that is coming back to me just fine. But then we spent an hour and a half lifting weights and strength training after that! I am so sore! Luckily we don't lift again until Wednesday. I can tell it will make me stronger, but man is it going to be hard for a little bit....I know it will get better.
After almost 4 hours on Saturday, I was so ready for a Rest day on Sunday. And that is all I did.
I slept in and then took a 2 hour nap and then went to bed early since I had to get up and do my swim/run before work Monday morning.....training is in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment